Saturday, October 27, 2007

Temples and Saturdays

So I was able to go the temple this morning to try and figure some things out. Holy crap is the temple busy on a Sat morning, but it was good. I got to wait a long time and think about how I can be happier, not a whole lot came to me. I finally got to go to the session and it was great, I guess they are always great though...
But yeah when I went to the Celestial Room I was praying and I wouldn't say that I got a sure answer about the course that I should take my life but just that I needed to have patience. It's something that I've been hearing a lot about lately. There is a line about it in my patraircle blessing about how when tough times happen I just need to pray and be patient that things will work out and trust in the Lord, but it's kind of hard to be patient when it's killing you not to know what you should do. Well I guess that's life.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Temples are great! And so are you! Don't forget that when you are feeling crummy or confused. Haven't seen ya in a while...come visit Jarad and I :)