Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Life

So I've come to the realization that fall just is a sucky time for me. For the last 4 years something terrible has happened in the months of Sep or Oct. 4 years ago it was the killer Masons on the mission trying to cap me, and for the last 3 years I've broken up with great girls, girls that I probably could have married had I tried harder and been more patient. These experiences have totally shaped who I became that year and how I acted and reacted in certain situations. But you know what, that is a bunch of shiz, I can't let how others treat me effect how and who I am. It's time to start living for me, not for the person that I'm dating at the time. Christian told me last night at the Cary Judd concert(which was awesome by the way!) that before I can be happy with someone else I have to be happy with me. It's totally true, and I am happy with me, and all the crappy drama that happens is totally avoidable and that's what I'm going to do.
I just got a gym membership to 24 hour fitness with Nick and let me tell you it has been the first time in a long time that I've worked out and I am SOOOOOO freaking sore. But yeah, I just want to be happy with me, help make my friends happy, serve the Lord and take awesome pics.

3 comments:

Jarad 31 said...

Ok, your blog is totally emo, but it's all good. The way you are going with this blog, it's impossible to add picutres, but you will get there! ha ha. Dude, you're a stud and you know i love you. Christian is 100% right, you have to live your life for you and not for anyone else. THEN and only THEN will you be in that position to love someone else. and P.S. you do take AWESOME pics!!!

Ashley said...

All I have to say is, AMEN! Seriously that is the true...live for you and it will happen when you least expect it.

Tony said...

Who is Ash? Who are all these people and how can I see their blogs and stuff?