Saturday, April 26, 2008

REEDS









So the other day Nick, Tiera and I decided to go shooting in Saratoga Springs on the other side of Utah Lake.  Lighting was good, it was a great day and it was in a wildlife preserve thing.  So Nick and T dive right into these 10 ft tall reeds while I'm just hanging out on a hill above looking to see if there was a better shot up there.  Defeated I went down into the reeds and I saw a place where they were all lying flat, and thinking I could just walk across them I went for it.  About half way in I completely sank up to my chest in the reeds and waist deep in nasty water, it was actually really funny and I had to have Nick come help me out.  But a bunch of scratches, a ruined pair of shoes and a little tenacity later I got some ok shots...

1 comment:

mle photography said...

i love that you said tenacity. your pics are sweeeeet. where was i? no more inviting emily to go shooting...real nice. haha jk.