Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Shoots






So not a whole lot has been happening around here. I have had several new shoots, 2 great weddings of good friends and one of my best friends Nate is getting married in May and I will be doing that but we did his engagements this weekend and they turned out great.  I've been so lucky to be able to shoot such chill people, and yes it is snowing in the one with Mike and Sadee, in fact it was a blizzard and she was a champ for even going out in the snow. We had to use one of my studio umbrellas for this shot but I think it turned out great!  Here are some of my favorites from the new stuff.  Unfortunately not a whole lot of new nature stuff but hopefully I'll stop being lazy and get my bum on out and shoot!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The people in the top 2 are really good looking...she must get that from someone in her family!