Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting Older...Growing Up

Lately things around here have just kind of been bland.  I've realized that everyone I know is really taking steps to do bigger and better things with their lives while it seems that I have been just kind of stagnant.  This last Saturday I took my friend Brett's engagement pics, he's marrying a great girl named Nikki from CO!  They seemed so happy, not that Brett isn't just a really happy guy all the time anyway, but I realized that I don't know anymore what makes me happy.  I have my photography, but I have been lazy in that lately, I need to get out and shoot something amazing, but even with that I feel that there is something great waiting for me that I need to take advantage of that I'm not.  I feel that I need to be doing something more and the sooner I figure it out the better, so anyone reading this if you have any suggestions that don't deal with me getting married(I'm done with that whole thing) that would be awesome. 
Here's Brett and Nikki's pic that I like the best!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I think that you just need to go out and play more. Be more adventurous - that helped me to figure things out!

SKYE said...

TONY! I feel the same way you do! I am in a rut.. and the WHOLE marriage thing (well-- let's just say it's apparently farther down the road!) I too believe that something bigger and better is waiting for me! WHO KNOWS WHAT IT IS? only the big guy upstairs, I guess! Anywho.. Good luck with the search! Let me know if you ever find something!