Sunday, March 2, 2008

Friends

Hey, so lately I've been doing a lot of thinking and pondering about life, school, church, photog, and pretty much the whole shibang.  It's been a pretty rough little while, just a lot of crap kinda came together that I wasn't really prepared for and it took me offguard, as it always does. And to be honest I don't think I would have been able to get through it if I didn't have great friends to help me.  Most of the time they don't even know what's going on but just the fact that they are there and they are patient with me and I can talk to them if I need is probably one of the most comforting things to me. So yeah, here's a big thanks to all you, you know who you are, and I don't want to make a list because then I'm sure I would leave someone out and they would get all offended and then not want to be my friend because I left them off of my little wall post(just kidding, none of my friends are that stupid).  But yeah, thanks you guys!

No comments: