Sunday, March 23, 2008

Rockin It



So I don't know if this happens to other people but sometimes things are just freaking awesome, ya know.  I started dating an amazing girl a while ago, her name is Jenna and it's great.  Plus school is pretty much straight A's with the exception of one 8am class(which is probably why I suck at it, I'm not much of a morning person) so I'm also super stoked about that.  Then to top off this greatnesscicity today is Easter and what could help you appreciate life more than the Savior.  Today sacrament meeting was amazing, not that it isn't every week but today was more.  It was just a bunch of musical numbers and for anyone who knows me really well knows I'm kinda obsessed with piano music and that's what it all was and it was so spiritual.  Not bad enough to make me pull a Dad but had it been a bit longer it would have.  So yeah, when all things suck just stick it out and God decides to pour on the blessings!(and i mean that in the least blasphemis way ever)


5 comments:

SKYE said...

Tony, Tony, Tony-- I am in CALI! After reading you blogo, I can see you are still at GOOD old BYU!

Ashley said...

HELLO! Since when do you don't tell us stuff?! We need to catch up! Happy Easter!!!

The Kyles said...

Hey, nice to know you have a blog! I'm glad life is going well for you. I love all of your pictures!! You are amazing!! :D

Mrs. Horton said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm officially blog stalking you now.

wray and nat said...

Hey tony you'll get a calendar. when we get christmas pictures!!!!