Monday, March 10, 2008

A Weekend With David

So this past weekend David came out to check out BYU but I mostly think it was just to kick it with me.  It was a lot of fun and he's such a pimp kid.  Friday we just kinda hung out, went to eat at Tucanos with Emily and then took a nap and went to a hockey game.  Then at 2:00 am we started driving down to Moab to chill down there and get some sunrise shots, which ended up sucking anyways.  But then we just went all over Arches, Canyonlands and Dead Horse Point parks.  It was such a great weekend, even though by the end of the day I was completely wasted. But yeah, he's a great kid and I can't wait for him to come out here.  
Here's some pics that I liked from our little journey.









3 comments:

SKYE said...

Love the pictures! Adding you name to my blog so I can always get the joyfull goodness of your art! Hope things are going well!

Ashley said...

yummmy....Tucanos...they are building on up here in SLC....we should go! oh Moab memories...Sorry to say it, but I am glad I wasn't on this voyage...I think I got enough last time!

mle photography said...

awesome moab pics! i'm glad you got to hang out with the brosef.